Thursday, September 9, 2010

Preparation for HAri raya

WWWWOOOOOW!!! Hari raya is just around the corner... i really excited to celebrate this hari raya.. my mom had planned that we are gong back to Sg.Petani on third hari raya and as usual...i will become her full time driver.. hehehehe..

Well, today i will be a busy woman in the world...hahahaha... guess what? Hmmm...my mom ask me to do ketupat palas. I'm the only one know how to do ketupat palas...oh ho.... it is actually complicated but since hari raya is just once a year..i'm willing to do that...
FRIENDS, siblings and to all people.....i would like to take this opportunity to wish u all Selamat Hari RAya...maaf zahir batin... Everyone makes mistake right? nobody perfect..so..please forgive me if i did a mistake...

orait then...see u guys soon..............

No comments: