Tuesday, March 15, 2011

NEW PHASE OF LIFE

OOOOOLLLAAAA....day after day..time pass away..and it's frightening me... ahakksss...
It means that...sooner or later...i will enter a new phase of life... career? marriage? Teenager to women? It's all frightening me.. seems like a horrible nightmare... No wonder old people always says "it very hard when you are getting older..a lot of responsibilities need to be carried out"... OMG..

Frankly...i'm not prepared to enter this new phase of life... I was wondering what will happen in the future? Will I get a better job with a better salary? Can i achieve my target? and....Can i fulfill my wish?

Intership duration had taught me a lot... Taught me to be patient...Working under pressure is not easy.. You have to pretend that everything is going fine.. And guys...pretending to be happy is not easy....

Another one and half month..i'm gonna to submit my final research paper..i hope everything will be okay... I already try my best... Hehehehe...lastly...before i forget...this month is meaningful for me...hehehehehe... guess waht? my birthday is just around the corner... hehehehee...
orait guys...see u soon..

No comments: