Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Majority of people say that we can know whether a person love u or not is by looking through inside his/her eyes and also looks his/her attitude towards u... is it so???????

Hmmm...for the person whom i love most...if a made a mistake..please forgive me... this is the real me... please accept me sincerely... i know i have many weaknesses rather that others...but this is what i am... hmmm...

My mom will go to Sungai petani tonight... i wish everything will be okay. The journey to the Sg.Petani will take at about 5 hours.. depending on her speed... Don't drive too fast k...think of me..ur lovely daughter... I can't go with her coz i'm working...

Well...so far..i do update my blog... I didn't go out during my lunch hour..that's why i can update my blog...ahahahahaaa.... orait then...see u soon.

No comments: