Monday, December 13, 2010

Uhhhh...

I don't know for how many days i have been worked here...it's so tiring.. now i realized the difficulties of life... for me study is more relax than working in the office...
Damn! I already got my result... i really2 unsatisfied and very2 sad... coz of wat? i really work hard for it but i just got uhhh....it makes me down... am i stupid?

Ya Allah...please give me a strength and patience to go through all of these... I admit...it's hard for me to accept the facts...but i know...HE knows everything..maybe all of these incidents have their own reasons.....

Hmmmm....right now is 1.50p.m...it's my lunch hour... I got a lot of works to do... i need to handle the shipment of Pasir Gudang... i need to handle every single things that related with Pasir Gudang... Guys..wish me luck k..i hope everything will be fine today... coz..i really2 not in mood..

No comments: