Thursday, February 10, 2011

OhhHH...fEvEr!!

Oh God...I'm having a bad fever, heavy flu and cough... Oh no... this is my second time i'm getting fever during internship duration... oh fever..please pity of me... i can't stand it anymore... During working hours...many workers will look at me afraid that this virus will infect them...

Heheeee...by the way..i just think positive.. It's good actually..becoz most of the workers totally concern about their health.. So.. cautious is good.. In fact..this kind of behavior will avoid us from getting sick...Malaysian should practice this kind of behavior in their real life...

Well guys... frankly..this fever is frightening me right now because i already got this fever for two days... Previously, I was suspected having a dengue but at the end..everything was fine.. Do u notice that H1N1 virus is coming and start to attack people again? So..if u guys having a bad fever,flu and cough..u better see a doctor...ahakksss... Ya...i'm going to see a doctor..might be tomorrow.. it's just MIGHT BE ya...hehehehheehee..

For my special guests (might be one,two or three people..hehehee) in my heart...dun worry ya...everything will be ok! hehehehe...

No comments: