Saturday, February 5, 2011

waTz a BoRiNg DaY!!

Olaa....today i feel so bored...i dun know why... most of my frenz are on leave today....i have to work today although most of companies are close coz of Chinese new year celebration.. What to do!!! i'm just practical trainee... i have to make a perfect choice.. whether to get successful result or go for a holiday with my family?

Holiday? yup...my big family already plan a holiday trip to Sg.Kelah.. i feel so sad since i can't join them especially in BBQ nite... What a bad day for me!!!..At the same time....i have to finish up my thesis.. Argghhh...oh got...i'm stress... guys can you tell me what is the best way to reduce stress instead of cycling?

For someone....no need to tell who... please understand my situation... I'm just giving my 100% commitment towards my thesis. So..it doesn't mean i want to forget you...

It's weird, is it? The more i stress, the more i try to write and upgrade my blog... u know guys...this is the way and this is the place where i can share everything, jot down everything that comes from my mind..

For my relatives, siblings and my mom.... i hope u guys enjoy the vacation and please buy me something k....ahaksss...

4 comments:

shida puzi said...

hai, ieka..nice blog..kalo bleh upgrade la selalu br best..truskn lg..lpas ni blh tlis poem pulak k.....sy tau awak pndai tlis poem........... i wait for ur poem..daaaa..

loveeieka said...

upssss.... OMG... how i'm suppose to write a poem? To create a beautiful poem needs time and a great feeling... ahakss... By the way..dun be sad.. i try to fulfill ur wish... orait! thanks for ur support..

ieka rozali said...

heheeee... i forget something...thanks for ur comment

shieda puzi said...

ur welcome....hehe....