Saturday, August 28, 2010

alhamdulillah...

Alhamdulillah...everything went smoothly yesterday.. and finally i got one "jubah". hahahaha... it costs was rm 100 something. kekekeke... thank you mama...

I didn't prefer to wear jubah but my mom asked me to wear it. Wearing a jubah is our family theme for this year hari raya.. how do i look hah? it's very funny u know coz i'm quite short.. hahahaha...looks like a clown...hahaha... It's ok because I'm still cute and i dun care what other people say..

I wish I could celebrate this coming raya with my grandmother but she had passed away 4 years ago... anyway, Thanks to all my friends and family who gave me strength and support...

1 comment:

HuNny said...

enjoy ur hari raya with nice jubah dear...hehehe... don't forget to come to my house...ok??? mak is waiting for you.......