Friday, August 27, 2010

shopping

well guys...i'm so sorry coz unable to update my blog everyday..
i'm quite busy for a few days... there 's too many works..so what is our topic for today? heheehe....
on Wednesday, i enjoyed a wonderful moment with my friends(berbuka bersama)..don't think negative yea... hehehe...

Right now, i'm in my house..waiting for my mom and my brother to wake up...and then...want to go for shopping... rm 200..is it enough to buy 3 baju raya? i don't think so... so,mama...i think u better bring a lot of money..otherwise..our mission for today will fail...hehhehehe..

hmmm.... well wish me the best yea...coz today i will drive my mom's car from 10 am until 11 pm... uhhoo... i get to go...see u on the next topic..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wah...jmper gk ur blog...