Thursday, August 12, 2010

At last....

Yiipppieee!!! At last, one of my lecture has told one class that having or creating a blog was an interesting experience. Yet, by using English language in blog will help us to enhance our English language... So, who said creating a blog does not give any advantage? It creates a lot of advantage but people do not know...hehehehe.

hmm...seems like I'm going to update my blog everyday.. You know y? Actually there is another story behind this. After "sahur", in order to prevent me from fall asleep, I will open my blog and update it coz it is not easy to wake me up.. my sis and my closest person sometimes call my name up to 50 times but i didn't respond..hehehe..(sengaja je nak manja-manja)

Hehe...since I don't like to eat rice for "sahur", my sis cooked a hotdog for me.. Hmmmm...yummyy... U want some? Ooopss..cannot.. that's only for me.. Okay guys...I'll see you again... I Need to take a bath and prepare for today's class.. Chaiyo"..

No comments: