Monday, August 2, 2010

New gurl..

olla.. i'm ieka.. that's what people call me. It's my first time becoming a blogger. Well, nothing much too say. It's wonderful experience creating this blog. Since, i'm a new user, I spend 2 days to create this blog. Very bad uh?

Hmmm..what's next? Well, I tend to choose pink color as my background coz i think pink suits me. Is it cute hah? hehehe... However, i like black colour too. It does not make me look fat.hahaha...

Mmmm.. well, I prefer to use or write in English language coz I want to improve my English since I use Malay language talking with my frenz and family. It is wrong to talk in English with our frenz? I'm confuse. When I talk in English, some of my frenz will say "berlagak". Is it right? Well, push it away. Stay on with my principe. "Do whatever u want to do as long as it doesn't create problem". That's what my mom said. Orait mama!!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

yes..mom said always rite cz she think about their child....you frenz says that word cz they jealous of you...

ieka rozali said...

hmmm...you are right,sis!!

Sri Kenanga Homestay said...

WOW!! i'm impressed. didn't expect you to create this blog.. hehehe...
I think it's not wrong at all to speak English. i don't know what's the problem with Malaysians?? It's true about what you said that people will say 'berlagak' when we speak English... heck... ignore them!
go go chaiyok ika!!

Sri Kenanga Homestay said...

oooppsss... forgot to comment about the blog.
I love it.... It really suits you because of the colour pink... although it's not my favourite colour. hehee...
about the leaves.. it kinda reminds me of Canada. i dunno... maybe it's because the Maple Leaf is the symbol/icon for Canada.
can't wait to read your future updates! :D

ieka rozali said...

aniz: thanks for your comments. well,please become my blog followers so that we can communicate with each others always. Don't forget to click on the follow button ya... hehehe...

HuNny said...

wow...nice blog